Thom Henkel is an award winning creative director living in Atlanta, USA. His professional experiences have spanned several industries and locales including:
- Publishing as a Graphic Designer/Composer for a daily newspaper
- Entertainment as the Advertising Director of the world famous Carolines on Broadway in Times Square
- Insurance as a Graphic Designer for The Kooper Group, in Manhattan
- Beauty while working as a Senior Designer at Imaginal Marketing Group in New Orleans for Aveda Salons and Spas
- As a Senior Art Director with Peter Mayer Advertising in New Orleans he has done work for clients in fields varying from Entertainment, Communications, Healthcare, Tourism and Food Service.
- And as a Creative Director with Moxie a part of Publicis Groupe, he led accounts that include Entertainment, Consumer Goods, Logistics, Dining, Finance and Communications.
He is currently a Creative Director in Atlanta, leading accounts that include Entertainment, Logistics, Manufacturing, Technology and Non-Profit.
He has a degree in Graphic Design from the State University of New York and has also studied at Vaughn College of Aeronautics in Flushing, New York.
Thom has received multiple Gold, Silver, and Bronze ADDY awards, GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, a two-time Webby Award Honoree and was named 2010 Creative Advertising Person of the Year by the Ad Club of New Orleans.